Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Coupon Queen

Every Sunday I wake up, make a pot of coffee, and bring in the newspaper to clip coupons. It's something I look forward to all week. Before I got this adorable coupon organizer, the little coupons would be so disorganized and all over the place. Now I keep them in designated tabs in my Coupon Keeper so I never lose one again. The CK comes with a notepad and labels for the tabs. The labels I use are toiletries, cleaning supplies, foods, kitchen/bathroom supplies, and just in case for things like medicine and band aids. It's a simple thing that brings me joy. Oh and if you ever get the chance to stop by a Francesca's Collections, they have so many other cute gadgets and gifts (besides the ones on the website) that are sure to please any budget.

My Coupon Keeper!

How cute are these measuring spoons?!

No comments:

Post a Comment