Thursday, November 11, 2010

Namaste

I've been hearing people rave about yoga for a few years now. I've always dismissed the praise or came up with an excuse not to try it (i.e. I'm not flexible, it's not a good workout, etc.) Well, that's all changed now. I tried yoga for the first time 3 weeks ago and I'm hooked! If you haven't tried it yet, you're missing out. It doesn't matter if you're not flexible or are a beginner in an advanced class. As time goes by, you will get more flexible; I've already noticed a change. If you're surrounded by yogis, it's all good because while you're resting in child's pose, you'll look back and see them doing a headstand! Unbelievable! I hope you will try yoga! It's seriously amazing.

I imagine it would be even better by a sunny pool. Have you tried yoga yet?
Image via homeyogafitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment