1. Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glace Set, $38 - This lip gloss is my all time favorite. It's not sticky and it tastes like cotton candy! I love this holiday set they put together.
2. Scunci No Damage Hair Ties, $2.99 - These are the hair ties I've used for years. They're flat so when I wear my hair down I have one on my wrist just in case.
3. ChapStick Naturals Lip Balm, $2.99 - I've always been a chapstick girl and this one is the only kind I'll use. It feels smooth and silky and gives my lips just the right amount of shine.
4. Anthropologie Frukost Dish Towel, $18 - I could always use more dish towels. I like the country, homey feel of this one.
5. OXO Wine Stopper and Pourer, $10.95 - Multitasking kitchen tools are the best!
6. Sur La Table Patisserie Cups, $5.95 - This set of 60 could be split in half to stuff more than one baker's stocking.
7. Deborah Lippman 'Layer Cake' Nail Color Trio, $25 - I love the idea of layering these bold colors on my nails. Plus, is it just me or are cosmetics better in sets?