Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are They Really Called Dandelions?

When I was a little girl I remember picking wisher-bobs, gathering all of my breath, closing my eyes, and trying my hardest to blow off all of the seeds {all while making a wish}. I love their perfect round shape, the softness against my cheek, and everything they represent. But are they really called dandelions? I always thought that once the yellow flowers turned to the puffs, that they had a different name, like wisher-bobs.

A Million Wishes by Andieedwardsart


Sushi Dish Set by Baileybowls 


Make a Wish Locket by lusciouslockets


Small Gift Tags by flirtdeux




Dandelion Wish by downabove

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my locket in your article, I love dandelions too. Nice selection of items - I particularly like Dandelion Wish - such a cool idea!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing collection of wonderful wisher-bob items. love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehee, I just call them poofs. great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wisher-bobs? i've never heard them called that. i always called them dandelions!

    ReplyDelete