Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back to the Beach


I used to live five minutes away from the beach so I would go all the time. Since moving downtown, I don't think I've been back once until this weekend. I went to the Venice Boardwalk with four friends and even though we didn't lay out, the fresh, salty breeze was welcomed on a warm "winter" day. Sitting at a cafe was the perfect place to really soak in everything Venice Beach has to offer including organ players, performers, rollerbladers, body builders, skateboarders, beachgoers and food...

Nachos at the Sidewalk Cafe

A refreshing glass of passion fruit iced tea

Follow me with Google Friend Connect (to the right)!

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, I'm envious that you live near an ocean. I've been landlocked my whole life! Aggh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet living downtown is such a difference from living near the beach! I love visiting Venice, especially shopping on Abbot Kinney. Love your pics!
    xoxo Alison

    ReplyDelete