Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Highlights

Even though I graduated from college, I still get to enjoy a winter break. My job gave me 2 weeks off for Christmas and I have been spending time at home in Portland with lots of friends and family. Each year we have a Christmas Eve party at our house and open presents here on Christmas morning. Below are a few highlights, apart from seeing my loved ones, of my holiday season.

The Veggie Sushi I make every year for Christmas Eve. It disappeared in ten minutes, but I was able to get a shot of it on one of my new serving platters.

 My stocking next to my brother's. I discussed this tradition in this post, and I got a lot of the things on that list!

An orange julius to enjoy with fruit salad and Christmas casserole.

What are some of your holiday highlights?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a delicious holiday! Sushi was one of the highlights of my holiday as well. Tried out The Eatery here in Vancouver (de-lish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two weeks off from work?! You lucky, lucky girl! I made veggie sushi for the first time tonight using brown sticky rice, red bell peppers, avocados and jalapenos. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete