Tuesday, January 25, 2011

5 Stars

My trip to Vegas was a short whirlwind that was such a blast! I think I indulged enough (food, drinks, spending) to last me the entire year, but I can't help wanting to go back. When in Vegas, it's all about having a carefree, anything-goes attitude, and that's what I love most about it. We didn't let the fact that we were visiting from out of town dictate what we did. In fact, besides a shopping trip at Caesar's Palace, we didn't even walk the strip at all; because really, why would you want to leave the Bellagio?


Mini bath products in our room


Fiori di Como, the glass sculpture by Dave Chihuly in the lobby


The view from our 24th floor room at the Bellagio


Tommy & me in the Bellagio gardens. (I'm wearing heels)

5 comments:

  1. Go back soon and take me with youuuuu!!!!! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. love vegas! the glass art in the bellagio is my fave. i must go to vegas soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great trip... I'm going there in March, can't wait!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment on my blog.... glad I found yours too!

    P.S. this trip looks so fun! Love the view from your room. :)

    ReplyDelete