Friday, January 28, 2011

Cool Product: Nail Polish Remover Pads

I always like to have my toe nails painted but it's hard to find a time to do it. I'm either too busy or I'm not home alone and my boyfriend complains of the smell. I found a solution to the second problem: CVS nail polish remover pads. One pad removes all the polish from all your nails without smelling up the room. Now that I discovered these, I can keep my toenail colors updated and fresh to show off my little tootsies in flip flops and in yoga.


I chose a shimmery light purple. What color are your nails right now? Have you ever used a similar product?

7 comments:

  1. i love these things and don't travel without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah how cool!! i'll have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style!!!
    great blog!!!
    follow u
    xx
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My biggest prob with doing my nails myself is that I don't have the couple hours to let them dry! My nails are boring light pink right now.. I really want to try light green/blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my nails are a shade of grey from Rimmel London topped with their shimmery gold polish! It's super long lasting and amazing! love this stuff!

    good to know that remover pads are worth it! =) I love learning fun facts about products I haven't tried yet.

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently they are this fab mint apple color that is sadly chipping away. i think it's time to bring out the ole standby OPI's lincoln park after dark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really should find some of these... I think I'd paint my nails more if I did!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete