Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet Week


Waking up before the sun rises five times a week has been the most difficult part of transitioning from being a student to working full time. I find that if I treat myself to little things throughout the week, I look forward to them, and my days are sweeter. These four things are currently keeping the "Mondays" away, even after a fun filled weekend of sleeping in, going out to dinner, and making new friends in my building and at Joy, Bri and Jen's yard sale.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - I used this in middle school when I used to roam the cosmetic counters at the mall. I just started using it again and it keeps my skin dewy all night

Clinique Seven Day Scrub - This exfoliating scrub is gentle enough to use in the morning and makes my skin oh-so-soft

Victoria's Secret Robe - It makes such a difference to slip on a plush robe after moisturizing and while getting ready

MAC Blush in Well Dressed - This soft pink color adds the perfect rosy hue to my cheeks

8 comments:

  1. Great blog. Very interesting and stylish.

    Just come and see mine.

    Adam,

    http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used that moisturizer, too! and the blush is super pretty. It is SO necesssary to have the little things cheer you up in the morning. I am so not a morning person.

    xo
    i wander, i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your VS robe soooo bad! Looks great! Nice buys!

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true what you say about the little treats throughout the day! I switched to Clinque a few years back and I adore every single one of their products - gentle yet effective, and I like the simple packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same blush and I LOVE it too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products sound great...I'd love to have that bathrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean. Waking up early in the morning 5 days per week is something that I cannot get used to. Love your beauty products and that pink robe is gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love Clinique's moisturizing lotion! Very cool picks! Xoxo ♥

    Rocio R.

    http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete