Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Dreaming

In my room at home in Portland, I have a hanging hammock chair that I brought back from a trip to Mexico. My bff, Anna (we've been friends since preschool), always hangs in it whenever she comes over. Is this Dedon NestRest not the perfect upgrade? At around $14,000 all I can say is, maybe one day.



This weekend I'll be dreaming of my vacation home in St. Tropez where Anna and I can hang out in the NestRest, drink refreshing cocktails, read magazines and send our laughs into the soft warm breeze. Oh, to dream.

*Thank you to the friendly people at Dedon NY for responding to my inquiry, and to Mrs. Lilien for first featuring this on her blog

6 comments:

  1. this NestRest is exactly what I want! The day I buy a house with a garden.. I WILL buy one! Irresistible!
    Lovely blog :)
    x Melody

    http://onedayinapril.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post. i hope your dream comes true! happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen these before and I want to try to curl up into one badly! They look so cozy. :)

    http://blankmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of weekend posts! ;) Simply amazing, how dreamy is this chair? Ready to cuddle up inside it right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh man what a steep price tag! But how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just hung one of these from a giant old tree outside my dream home... in my dreams. WANT!

    ReplyDelete