Friday, March 11, 2011

Kenneth Ahh

Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area is one of the many places to hike in Los Angeles. With views of downtown on one side and the beach on the other, and plenty of flowers in between, I would recommend this hike to anyone looking to get some fresh air and really say, "Ahh".


It felt like a forest at the beginning of the trail


This is basically the extent of the uphill hike...


and this view of downtown LA is what's waiting for you at the top! (I live in one of the smaller buildings to the right of the tall ones)


This stand-alone flower was so intricate and breathtaking


These flowers were so dainty and sweet


I can't believe I live here! 


These vibrant beauties lined part of the path


You gotta click to enlarge this photo! Can you spot the lizard?

Happy Friday!!

8 comments:

  1. I see the lizard - and the curious little bird determining if he wants lizard for lunch! :)

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures... what a great view you got from there!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought the bird was going to eat the lizard but it didn't. Thanks for the compliments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely spot to hike. The view is wonderful and so are your pictures. I hope you're having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool trail and pretty awesome view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That view is amazing! I wanna be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shots!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete