Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Easter Basket

This year, I want my Easter basket filled with girly things that will make days spent in the sunshine even better.



1. Basket - This one has a nice vintage feel

2. Grass - I like that it's soft ribbon instead of stiff paper

3. Sleep mask - For the mornings after you've had a few too many mojitos (or whatever your drink of choice may be)

4. Gardening tools - Growing your own produce would be even better with this fun set

5. iPod speaker - We've all seen those people at the beach with a boom box. I think this is a better alternative

6. Starfish cuff - The ultimate getaway accessory

7. Moisture Mist - Spritz all over after a day at the beach for coverage that's light and refreshing

What would be in your ideal gift basket?

9 comments:

  1. I haven't eaten one jellybean yet, so jellybeans would definitely be in my basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen that ipod speaker before! So cute and affordable. I am counting down the days till I can break into my cadbury mini eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection, heather! i love that starfish cuff. so cute!

    xo
    i wander, i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  4. That starfish cuff is adorable. I'm not sure if I could pull it off, but I love it regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want an Easter basket like this too!!! Great ideas and they're all so cute. Love the starfish cuff...very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I got to get on our Easter baskets this year. I hope mine is filled with JCrew gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! :-) So happy and colourful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eep those gardening tools are so cute! The handles remind me of Lifesavers candy.

    ReplyDelete