Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Dreams


My Memorial Day weekend was filled with relaxation. I got my hair done, barbecued on the roof (my contribution was bruschetta and red, white and blue salad), watched 24, and just hung out. After returning from camping and realizing that my bed was no more comfortable than an air mattress, I knew I needed to make some changes. Luckily, Macy's was having a Memorial Day sale so I got a new memory foam mattress pad, feather pillows and crisp fitted sheet all for about half off. The first night in my new set up, I slept a full 13 hours! I'm happy to say that my bed is now one step closer to these cozy sleeping spaces found over on My Paradissi.


*All photos via My Paradissi

8 comments:

  1. How relaxing!! There is nothing better than a comfy bed! AND a comfy bed at HALF OFF! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I agree with Anon. My dream is to have a bed like the one in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love those photos!!! go you for shopping the sale! i am always on the look out for a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would be wonderful to have a bedroom with large doors that open to the outdoors! dreamy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely images! I love the second one! It looks so peaceful and relaxing, I wish I could be there!
    Have a beautiful day!

    Xoxo
    Rocio R.
    http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pics! I feel peace!
    :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a memory foam topper and it is GLORIOUS! Sleep well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog!

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Follow eachother if you like?

    ReplyDelete