Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekend in Review

I realize "Weekend in Review" doesn't have the same ring to it on a Wednesday, but this past weekend was too good not to share. I'm trying this as a new segment and will hopefully post on Tuesdays in the future.


Friday dinner at Portofino in DTLA. It's BYOB with no corkage fee. I got the pesto gnocci and my boyfriend got the pesto penne. We also got a pesto salad to start.


My new clothes from the Ella Moss and Splendid warehouse sale (a 3 block walk from my loft). I scored three dresses and three tops!


LA Derby Dolls match up. Yes, as in roller derby. It was awesome and I'll definitely go again. Too bad they don't allow cameras inside.


My denim and steel toe Jeffrey Campbell's in the limo on the way to The Belasco.

5 comments:

  1. wow - those shoes are amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No corking fee? That is pretty amazing for downtown.Plus, the gnocchi looks awesome. And your shoes! Those are gorgeous, so elegant and classic. Great color as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers, cute shoes!! sounded like a fun-filled weekend :)

    ReplyDelete