Monday, August 22, 2011

DIY Instax Mini Picture Magnets

I got my Instax Mini on eBay and have been really happy with it. It's fun to bring out during warm summer days and I love the nostalgic effect each photo has. To ensure that my photos don't stack up in a drawer somewhere, I made some mini picture magnets that create a fun and easy display. These magnets work with any type of picture. Follow my instructions and give them a try!


What you'll need: mini colored clothespins, small magnets and Krazy Glue with a brush


Brush some crazy glue above the metal part of the clothespin


Next, stick either side of a magnet on the part of the clothespin that has the glue. Let dry for an hour


Clip the photos and display on a magnetic surface

7 comments:

  1. good idea....maybe I can make the same. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome idea. im defs going to try it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I miss photos! Like, tangible photos...

    Following you! Love to support my fellow LA bloggers - and you have a great blog! Thanks for finding me...

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo. That instax mini camera looks fun! Now I want one. :) And I love what you've done with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable - what a sweet, colorful idea! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete