Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flower District

I'm convinced that I got the best peonies at the entire Flower District on Saturday. They were at one of the first vendors. I asked how much they were ($10) and walked away to see if I could find a better deal. After just one stand, I power-walked back and snatched them up. I was never going find such pretty pink petals this time of year! I also got some white freesia ($3) at the suggestion of the vendor. I love the way the freesia wrap around the peonies and the fresh scent they both add to my loft. Without further ado, I give you my first Flower District post using my Nikon! I played around with the exposure compensation, so let me know what you think.



5 comments:

  1. Now you are making me want to grab some fresh flowers for my home. They are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GORGEOUS! I need to get over to the flower district, I'm embarrassed to say I've never been. Your photos are beautiful too, I love the close-up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how absolutely beautiful! i can almost smell them by looking at your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather...they are stunning! The kind of pictures you could blow up, frame and place on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lovee peonies! they are so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete