Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Flower District



Going to the Flower District on the weekend is easily one of my favorite activities. I love walking there and being able to smell the flowers before I even arrive. It's also a nice way to treat myself and do something girly. This weekend, Tommy was out of town so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to do even more girly things. I went to Target and got a new glass pitcher for summer and went to Club Monaco, easily one of my favorite stores. The clothes are so soft and simple, yet beautiful and eye-catching. I can tell they will last a lifetime. As far as my favorite color combo goes, purple and orange is at the top of the list so I was excited to find orange ranunculus and purple anemones and to highlight them with green amaranthus.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to go with you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so gorgeous. i love flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all your flower posts!

    ReplyDelete