Sunday, May 13, 2012

LA Bucket List


I've got a little over two months left in LA after an unforgettable 6 years. I've really come to love it here and one of the main reasons is because there is so much to do and see. I feel like I've taken advantage of all that LA has to offer, but there are still a few more things I'd like to check off my list before I move to Portland.

-Go to the Getty Villa in Malibu to see the beautiful gardens
-See a modern art exhibit at the LACMA
-Eat at Pizzeria Mozza
-Stroll down Rodeo Drive
-Go to an outdoor concert at the Hollywood Bowl
-Spend the day in San Dimas at Raging Waters water park
-Go to the beach as many times as possible
-Buy tamales from the lady I walk past on my way to work
-Go to Disneyland once more (I used to have an annual pass)
-Go thrifting at the Melrose flea market one last time
-Buy a bookbag for grad school that was handmade right here in LA
-Host another rooftop brunch

3 comments:

  1. I'll join you for the beach and that afternoon at the flea market.

    And that rooftop brunch? sounds like a DREAM.

    I hope you blog about these things as you go-- it's a great list and I'd love to hear about them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I got to experience the west coast. It seems so sunny and lively. As an east coaster, I can say we don't host rooftop brunches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh amazing! it all sounds like so much fun. rooftop brunches sound like heaven! x

    ReplyDelete